Blog Coach Rates
Linden provides a FREE initial 15-minute phone consultation.
Linden can either function as a writing coach, a ghostwriter or an editor for your blog—or all three.
You can choose among four blog coach packages. Non-refundable monthly fees are due in advance at the beginning of each month. Most clients prefer the convenience of credit card billing, in which you authorize automatic billing each month (no checks to write and no reminders!).
- Daily 30-minute phone blog coach sessions excluding weekends and holidays (or equivalent)
- Up to ten hours of blog reading & critique, development editing and email exchanges per month
- Eight—two weekly—30-minute phone blog coach sessions (or equivalent)
- Up to three hours of blog reading & critique, developmental editing and email exchanges per month
- Four 30-minute phone blog coach sessions per month (or equivalent)
- Up to two hours of blog reading & critique, developmental editing and email exchanges per month
Bronze Plan [available only to those self-directed types who don’t struggle when it comes to getting in writing time]
- Two 30-minute phone blog coach sessions per month (or equivalent)
- Up to one hour of blog reading & critique, developmental editing and email exchanges per month
Limited on Time?
Instead of trying to come up with polished blog posts, just crank out sloppy copy and let me revise it.
- Add on $250 per month to the blog coach package
- This assumes that the blog posts are not longer than 500 words and assuming that we’re not posting more than four times a month. On a month with five Tuesdays, assuming Tuesday is the day of the week that the blog is being posted, you would need to add an additional $62.50.
Just can’t get past not wanting to write or simply can’t find the time? With a single monthly, hour-long phone interview, I can write your blog for you.
- $350 per blog post plus $100 for the interview.
- If you want to post weekly (the suggested minimum), that would equal $1,500 most months.
- On a month with five Tuesdays, assuming Tuesday is the day of the week that the blog is being posted, you would need to add an additional $350.
In all cases, the objective is to have the blog deliver on the goal (whatever that goal may be) and sound like you–only better.
With any of these packages, additional reading, critique and email exchanges extending past the time frames outlined in the package are available upon request, and will be charged at $150/hour.
Linden strongly recommends that you commit to a minimum three-month blog coach relationship. Together you will set month-by-month phone sessions and deadlines for you to get her newly written blog posts, preferably at the same time each week. If you must reschedule either, 24-hour notice is required. Missed sessions must be made up during that same calendar month or be forfeited.
Editing can also be contracted for on an hourly basis.
- Line editing: $150/hour
- For coaching clients, editing fee: $125/hour
Ghostwriter by the Hour
Hourly ghostwriting or a blog coach/editing/ghostwriting hybrid is available.
- Ghostwriting: $200/hour
Clients paying by the hour are charged pay half of the estimated fee in advance, and the balance upon delivery of edit. Flat rates are charged half in advance, and half upon delivery of edit.
Sorry . . . no refunds will be provided unless the work has not yet been started.
For more information, Linden invites you to contact her directly at firstname.lastname@example.org. She looks forward to helping you make your blog a roaring success.